The $49 will be donated to the Front Street Shelter. In return, you will receive a $180 Gift Certificate that will cover your Pet Photos By Olin Session fee. Session fee is for the session itself. It does not include any prints or products.
• Pet Photos By Olin will contact you to set up a phone call and review the details as well as begin the planning process as soon as possible. If you choose not to proceed after your phone consultation, your $49 will be refunded.
• This is good for weekday sessions only and must be held by 12/01/20.
• If you purchase and do not receive an email from me within 48 hours after purchasing your session, please feel free to email me here
• Payment includes sales tax. Payment is for a non-refundable retainer that can only be applied towards a session fee without exceptions.
• Retainer fee covers shooting, editing and 1 social media watermarked file via download only. It does not include prints, products, any other files.
• All purchasing decisions are made at ordering sessions held 2 weeks after the photo session.
• Images are not used for marketing or advertising purposes outside of Pet Photos by Olin private Facebook group without the client's express written permission.
• Clients are permitted only one rescheduled session if rescheduling request is made at least 48 hours before the session. After one permitted session rescheduling, any further rescheduling will require an additional booking fee of $150 to hold your spot.
• If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
• From time to time, events overtake the ability of the parties to a contract to allocate the risk of nonperformance. Such events are often addressed by a “Force Majeure Clause” allowing a party to suspend or terminate performance when circumstances which the parties could not have anticipated, or which are beyond their control make performance of the contract impossible or impracticable.
The current world-wide Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has had unprecedented impacts on photography, including, but not limited to, travel restrictions, self-imposed and government required isolation, and closures of both governmental and private offices required to facilitate photography. Accordingly, in the event complying with a photo session is not possible or practical as a result of unforeseen circumstances related to the COVID-19, such as Client or Photographer's inability to travel to photo and reveal sessions, or otherwise (hereinafter “Unforeseen Circumstances”) the Client agrees as follows. All other provisions of the Agreement remain in full force and effect:
1. Client and Photographer agrees to postpone sessions up to 180 Days to accommodate Unforeseen Circumstances, after which either Client or Photographer may cancel the Agreement. All retainer and deposit shall not be returned to Client. No Notice to Client shall be required.
2. If Client’s inability to fund their purchase is due to Clients’ loss of income from COVID-19 related issues, then either Photographer may cancel the Agreement and Client’s deposit and all monies paid shall not be returned to Client.
Photographer reserves the right to discontinue service in the event that an unsafe condition arises such as an area being affected by a communicable disease.
1515 N C Street
Sacramento, California 95811